YOUR LIFE - YOUR FUTURE - YOUR DREAMS - YOUR MOVE.
Support Warrior Project provides a range of services that are relevant to every stage of the small business life cycle to arm veteran entrepreneurs with a wealth of information on building a new business or existing through their compliance challenges.
We help companies incorporate, and many other entity types as registered agent for thousands of U.S businesses, making sure that our veterans always receive their legal and business critical documents quickly and securely. Our formation services are available everywhere in the United States.
The program is offered to eligible veterans, active service members, retirees, and spouses. These resources and costs are entirely free and are currently underwritten by individuals and corporations as part of their extensive collaboration with Support Warrior Project to leverage to start or grow your own businesses.
Our programs exist specifically to help veterans like you with the process of transitioning from service member to business owner, so your personal and professional growth never stops. Our business startup services are designed to ensure your business is operating efficiently and legally.
A few of the programs we offer:
- Business Development Services in All 50 States
- Business Consulting
- Business Credit
- Business Funding Solutions
- Business Plan
- Business Structuring
- Personal Credit Restoration
- Mailboxes services
- Toll-Free Phone Number
- Legal Services
- Entrepreneurial education and training program
- And more...
Entrepreneurship Program Eligibility
The program is designed for those:
Service members (Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force or Coast Guard to include the Federal Reserves and State National Guard) must be on active duty, honorably discharged, retired or medically retired. This includes the current spouse of any veteran, any Reservist or National Guard member; widowed spouse of a service member who died while in service. The following document must be accompanied and submitted as evidence of your eligibility at email@example.com
- A business plan to include a discussion of the company with a Non-Disclosure Letter
- Copy of driver’s license for each owner with a 20% or greater ownership
- Honorably discharged*
- Veteran must provide a legible copy of form DD 214, which is provided for other than dishonorably discharged veterans.
- Service-Disabled Veteran: Copy of form DD 214 or documentation from the DVA.
- Transitioning Active Duty Military Member: DD Form 2, U.S. " Armed Forces Identification Card, or DD 2648-1 (Reserve Component member).
- Reservist and National Guard: DD Form 2, Armed Forces of the United States Identification Card.
- Current Spouse of Transitioning Active Duty Military Member or current Reservist/National Guard member: DD Form 1173, Department of Defense Guard Reserve Family member Identification and evidence of status as the current spouse (Marriage Certificate).
- Widow of Active Duty Service Military Member who died in service or Widowed Spouse of Veteran who died of a service connected disability: Documentation from DOD or form DVA clearly showing this to be the case (Death certificate, letter from funeral home, or published obituary).
- In the event that the veteran's DD 214 is unavailable, a "Certification of Military Service (NA Form 13038) is an acceptable equivalent.
- if you do not have your DD214, you may obtain it at this link: https://www.archives.gov/veterans
Your Future Starts Here
Please provide information about yourself and your project by registering below and then move on to your specific company type.